Saturday, April 24, 2004

London

Walked around London today, saw my first squirrel in Hyde Park and of course did the "changing of the guards" at Buckingham Palace. I love London (for a visit) we are so central in Piccadilly Square. M and I have walked and walked, it is so exciting to see everything that we have 'known' all our lives.

We were on Tower Bridge when it opened and a boat went through, there were a heap of men on the deck all singing "Land of Hope and Glory",


Posted by Hello

it was very stirring and you could feel the power of the song and the way it would raise patriotic fervor. Oh forgot to mention today is St. Georges Day. (England's National Day) and the flag was flying on the boat as it was all around London.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...