Sunday, June 19, 2005

Weeds, weeds, weeds!

Well I didn't work very hard this weekend but feel I accomplished a lot. Pottered all Saturday doing the housework and feel heaps better about the house, it was starting to get out of control.

Today I broke up the last two bales of pea straw and spread them on the garden in an attempt to stop the weeds. I will have to make a decision on mulch as I can't keep up the weeding. Pity really because I do like the look of tilled soil.

I have had a sore leg but seems to have fixed itself, took the opportunity to get antibiotics from the doctor for my tooth, might actually have to do something about it soon.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...