Monday, June 14, 2010

Home again!

Well at N's in the Hunter Valley anyway, closer than China. I don't think I want to go home but tomorrow is it...
The last day in China was at Du Fu Cottage, a park in honour of an ancient poet. The trees, plants and ponds were magnificent. We also visited a brocade factory before into the plane again.



Stunning
Then we went to Hong Kong for a couple of days, so hot and steamy but really enjoyed it, didn't do much shopping but of course I bought some material.

Hong Kong boat - fishing or washing?

View from Peak

The flight home was fantastic, my beautiful daughter gave me points to upgrade, now I need to become a millionaire so I can fly like that all the time!

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...