Monday, September 26, 2011

I can't believe it!

I walked up the yard this morning and there was frost on the top lawn, no where else, just there.
Newly mown yesterday and now icing on the top!


Here are a few photos of my work yesterday, no befores but believe me it was covered with weeds....
One day and the birds have covered the first few stepping stones with mulch *sigh*

Through the gate and what a difference, this path was completely green yesterday morning.

Flowers on the pittosporum


They are covered in flowers, planted about 5-6 years ago and I have never seen flowers on them before, they are now higher than the house, time for pruning.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...