Sunday, October 16, 2011

I've got the bug

No, not a cold or the flu but I just love doing these little pincushions. This is the third one and isn't he a handsome snag....

 This is Snag the Sausage Dog by Hatched and Patched. I had as much fun doing this as the other two, hmmm wonder which one I will do next.

Not much of a chance to get outside today but I did manage to get these lovely flowers into a vase. Look closely at the window and you will see why no gardening today! Yes I did do some weeding but then spent the afternoon at my friend's cutting out for another new project. More on that later.

3 comments:

  1. I wanna snag!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely new pincushion!
    Your vase of flowers looks lovely. I think I have a vase like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the vase at a local fair very cheaply with a note on the bottom "possibly whitefriars" but who knows and really I don't care, I just loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...