Friday, October 14, 2011

A little walk around the garden

This clematis is superb, on a dark night it glows, looks luminous.

 My beautiful bluebells, don't look at the weeds!
 This grevillea is called Apricot Charm and it certainly does, it also has survived being covered in weeds for the majority of its life.
 The lilac is prolific this year, must be the rain I think


I struck this vibernum opulus or snowball tree, it is now about 10ft tall and flowering so well!

 Meadow rue, one of a few plants that seem to survive my neglect.

Not sure what this is callled, but it is a small deciduous shrub. Looks lovely while flowering but not keen on it in winter

The verbenas all through the garden are flowering already. I don't think this photo does it justice.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...