Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Catching up

Friday night was my first

Christmas

dinner.

Each Christmas a group of us get together whenever Vicki comes down for her final visit her southern online students.

We have worked
ONLINE
together for about 10 years.

This year Sue, Pat (no blogs) Vicki and I decided we would go to Hatchers Manor

An interesting place,
the food was good (I enjoyed it anyway)
the company superb
and we had a great night.

With lots of PRESENTS!

Luckily Vicki left her camera in my

CAR

so all these are her pics....





except for this one I snapped at

PRESENT

giving time

Vicki checking all her gifts


0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...