Saturday, November 05, 2011

From Lindisfarne to Broke

Well thought I better do a brief post about my travels yesterday.My lovely son picked me up before work and delivered me to the airport and waiting at the other end was my beautiful daughter!
 Here she is a Heritage Gardens where we just had to stop for a delicious portugese tart.
 Sorry I just had to take a bite of mine before I took the photo.
And look who appeared and seemed to want to share the tarts with us! Then onto Broke where the family was waiting and (oh eating again) superb home made pizza for tea, no photos they disappeared too fast.

Of course there was another little stop on our way home, what's a party without Tasmanian champagne.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...