Sunday, November 06, 2011

Yesterday

Some weeks you just can't think of anything interesting that you have done to make a post....well not this week, I am sooooo busy so lots of things to say and can't keep up with it!

Yesterday
Nicole and I went to the Wollombi Village Fair.

 Not sure what this has to do with Australia but interesting!
 Beautiful roses at the end of the grape vines
 Pipers at the fair, I do have a video I might put up later!
 Cheese making classes





 Beautiful quilts, make time to read the story.
 What village fair is complete without a wood chop!


 One of the local churches.

Make sure you visit the wool shop when you go there, such a lovely lady - I didn't buy any wool but I did buy some buttons, I know I couldn't resist.

We had a lovely morning wandering around and then a lazy afternoon back at the Grove.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely catching up on your last couple of posts. You have been busy.
    What lovely quilts. Love the block with the little people with button heads. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marina, I always have the BEST time with my daughter, there is something to be said for them growing up lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...