Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Diversion ahead!

Saved today from making any more iPod pouches by the arrival of a little package from Patchwork Mariko Japan (*whisper* - I do have a request for a smaller pouch so maybe just one more....)

The package was beautifully enclosed in a bag with lovely Bambies all around the edge and tied with a piece of Japanese fabric.


Here are the kits I bought so fun coming
 up!!! Luckily I had the foresight to buy lots of spring clips from Sarah so maybe these will spawn as well!!! 


I have been invited out for dinner tonight *haver* should I go or should I sew lol (no competition really).

Happy birthday, Rodney.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you will make with the lovely Japanese kits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...