Friday, January 20, 2012

Last one, I promise!

Guess what these pieces are for?


Yes, I just had to make another phone pouch for a friend whose phone is teeny tiny. So I raided my stash of Japanese cottons and made JUST one more. Can you make out the tiny dragonflies?


The button I purchased from a little button shop in The Rocks in Sydney, I knew it would come in handy for something, almost a perfect match!

P.S. Here is the shop

Love the material on the back as well, hope Sue will be happy with it J I know she reads my blog but as she chose the material, I don't think it is a secret LOL




2 comments:

  1. Very nice lib you are on a roll with these phone iPod pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to be the lucky last, absolutely delighted in the phone case, so unique and beautifully crafted. I will have to start using my phone more just to show it off! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...