Monday, March 19, 2012

On the buses or.......

another workplace move!

Now working in the city so it is on the bus for me. Not my favourite form of transport, especially after last Wednesday night when the bus driver woke up to that fact that a few of us were waiting to get off the bus so he slammed on his brakes. I have spent the last few days in agony with my back. So bad I took myself off to the osteopath. Hopefully he will be able to do something for me.

I had to leave behind some lovely friends I have made in the last year but hopefully will keep up contact with them. Enjoyed the farewells that were organised with friends old and new.

On the sewing front I have had a few birthdays, etc to provide for so here are my latest - seems to be a theme here! All made from my Japanese silk stash, knew it would come in handy one day. What am I going to do for a male birthday lol....



1 comment:

  1. hope your new workplace is as good as your last one. Can't say I am a fan of buses either.
    Lovely birthday gifts. You will have to put your thinking cap on for your mail birthday recipient.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...