Monday, July 01, 2013

Craft Fair 2

Just popping back to show the lovely quilts that were on display at the DEC at the weekend.
Here is a compilation of some I liked.
 
 
 This quilt was beautiful the colours really shimmered.Not a great photo of it but hopefully you will get the idea!
 
 
This is my friend Faye's (no blog) quilt, she entered as a beginning quilter. The quilt was titled 'On the Plus Side' - clever. It is to go to the Dunalley Fire appeal when it is returned. I couldn't bear to give it away.
 
 
Just loved the Christmassy look of this quilt, the pointsettia material is lovely. 
 
 
I enjoyed looking at all the quilts wish I had taken more photos to share with you.

0 dear friends have dropped by .......:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...