Monday, January 20, 2014

Fun sewing day

I took a break from wreaking vengeance on the weeds in my garden and went up to Launceston today  for a sewing get-together. We had a lovely day at Cathy's beautiful house - fantastic view of Launceston and no, of course I didn't take a photo, but believe me the view is spectacular.  We had such a good time with lots of eating,  talking, laughing and maybe a tiny bit of sewing.
 

Lots of sewing chatting going on here! 


Well someone is busy working!


Plenty of food too, very yummy quiche brought by Katherine

I did do a tiny bit of sewing!

1 comment:

  1. what a great get together!
    a nice change from the gardening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond either by email or through the blog. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...